Social Services

A licensed medical Social Worker is available to help you plan ahead for your needs after discharge.  Your concerns will be handled competently and confidentially.  Social Services assistance may be requested by any one – patient, family or hospital staff.  You may call extension 2152 or ask your physician or nurse to contact the Social Worker for you.  You may also call Social Services directly by dialing 815-876-2152.  There is no fee for this service.

Site: Kelly Wilson / Cre8ive Options